Monday, February 06, 2006

Viva la Musica!

Gosh! I'm in a summer mood right in the middle of the coldest winter that I've ever had in my life. That's simply amazing to be all smiley and dance-like when people around freeze with cold as stone dissatisfied face expressions. I only laugh and green at them when they try to convince me there's either no fun nor happiness midst the winter time. I feel like dancing every time the sun rises and goes down. The days are getting longer, gradually its getting warmer (well if you consider -28C is a good sign!) - are these not signs of the coming spring yet? Well, at least its already spring in my heart that makes me dance every time I hear a spanish song. It makes me think of days when I used to dance for hours not because I was freezing while waiting for public transport/taxi/friend.
What else can I add? Bailamos!

No comments: