Friday, April 28, 2006

relaxed and inspired

Went to see mom at a hospital brought her a bunch of flowers and her favourite cookies - spent all my recently earned tuition money on it. She was obviously excited to see me and didnt want to let me go for 2 hours:) Its so easy to put a smile on someone's face! Besides, thinking of others is the best way to forget about my own sufferings which dont seem that unbearable anymore. Just on the contrary, taking care and thinking of someone else distracts you from anything not worth thinking of.
Wednesday and yesterday were the two most productive days of this week, practically didnt waste any time - love myself for being hard-working at times. Wish were hard-working every day of my life - makes me want to live and create!
(advise everyone to visit this: www.colinandkero.blogspot.com - two gay guys from Singapore enjoying their love and writing about their relationship)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Anna...I hope your mom is being better...Best wishes...I agree with you completely: take care of loved beings make oneself feel good...And you know my opinion on smiling...Its so cool...OH,i have seen your horse,once and once again?
Perhaps your past dream meant you are worried about your family...and your mom...

Take care both,sincerely yours,your crazy physicist and friend

JFGH