Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ich bin wieder schon zuruck!

Liebe Freunde und Freundinen,

Ich freue mich sehr zuruck in Kassel zu sein:)

I just got back last night and must admit that it was a real pleasure for me to be finally back and see all my friends here again and my lovely Frankfurt which is absolutely adorable now.

The weather here is so warm and sunny that you would never even think that its winter! In Russia, it was pretty much the same though. It never snowed and even if there was some snow it all melted right after the New Year's.

I was very happy to spend some time at home and see my family and best friends there. But it was ganz kurz fur mich. Leider. My mom got a bit overexcited and kept on feeding me almost all the time and to be frank I had a thought that they would not take me on board after that...

In a week my exams and tests will start and I am supposed to be done with them by the mid of February. There is a huge amount of work to be done still and hoffentlich I will not "die researching".:)

I also plan to do some travelling: in the nearest future its Magburg and Frankfurt, of course, maybe Hamburg also.

Ok, will go and enjoy spring coming right in the middle of winter! I have never had such a winter in my life. I guess its a grant for all the coldness I had to tolerate before.

No comments: