Friday, April 27, 2007

The BIG Decisions

Life is all about choices, choices which we make everyday and converted them into our daily routine practice. Should I brush the teeth if I am in a hurry? Should I call my parents when I feel like they are angry with me for not taking the course they thought I would take? Should I drink tequila when I know I have to get up early? Should I move to a different country and start it all over again? Should I have new friends? Should I just grow up and be responsible for my decisions? Is it the time to end up doing only mistakes and just "trying the life on"? How long does it take to seriously consider yourself as a grown-up person responsible for your deeds?
What happens after graduation? What happens when you are not certain of the nearest future of 3 months?
Most of the time I just dont want to make a decision or take responsibility still hoping everything is decided for me in advance. Most of the time I just hope there is someone Big and Experienced to help me out. But what if I am all alone? Scary.

No comments: