Thursday, August 23, 2007

la valse d'amelie

It began about 3 months ago but I am loosing track now. A part of me went away, left me for ever, was hiding from me to be found in a different place a few days after.
That professor who claims people look alike after 40 years spent together is damn right! But what if people, two strangers meeting for the first time, already look and more importantly feel alike, like they have known each other for centuries? Is this destiny or maybe what I call the soul experience?
In tantrism the soul goes through different lives, numerous, countless, gaining knowledge. That knowledge or wisdom is being transferred into further lives to enrich them and simplify the search.

Karma. One scary little word and a big concept underneath. Karma- I bring new sense to it.
People meeting by chance feeling each other so well. Who are they? Soul-mates? Did you ever think of the hidden meaning of the word soul-mate? What is hidden there is a long-term relationship of two souls, bringing two people into becoming mates in this very life and in the next life... lives...

I am playing the piano my fingers fast, my soul making love to the instrument, loving every sound it produces.
My heart races with the same pace the notes take. We are inseperable. I am diving into the magic of music, so easy for you to recognise.  I can see your eyes smiling, your "Amelie" on the lips.

I am fascinated of how we, people like YOU and I, switch roles from an observer to being deeply and fully engaged...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My trip began..I do know when,can't remember the exact moment..I guess it was when I was born,but actually I'm asking when I was really born..?
The part of me I lost,may be wasn't really"a part of me",I think it was an incredible social-mix that most of all belonged to many others.A piece of my parents,
another of my friends,others belonged to teachers,priests and all that people who wants to indicate you "the right way"...!!
That is the part I'm losting..starting a trip into my subconscious mind...!!
I know that there I keep all the answers..I know there I'll find all the others souls I'm connected from
ages!!!

I was only waiting,on the sides of the river,for that WISE SOUL that so much time ago(so much that I can't remember) told me"Don't worry,at the right moment I'll be there..."...
Well...SOMEBODY...just appeared from the folds of the time to show me the Tantrism path..

This is what makes me feel astonished...You are there..waiting in the sides of the river..
Suddenly..from the inner part of your soul you feel another life..another Soul...an energy that you know doesn't belong to you..Suddenly.."I told you my beloved,I'm here for you.."..and in that exact
moment you switch totally role from an observer to a soul deeply and full engaged...

Namaste

Anto

Anonymous said...

I'm losting a part of me...I don't know when I started the trip.What I know is that what I'm losting is that part of me that really doesn't belong to me...Yes,it is that
"social mind" that belongs to many people..my parents,my friends,my teachers,the priests..

This is what I'm thinking about this days...
I was by the sides of the river of my life...just waiting,
I was sitting by the river,when I need answers I always go"there"....
Suddenly..I met that SOUL...SHE shown me the path I need at the moment..Tantrism...SHE knows
I've explored that...
I'm astonished...I realize that SHE's always been there...inside of me...!!!
I'm astonished..all is absolutely flawless,natural.
I can easily see the inner thoughts of SOUL..
I'm astonished..that wise SOUL found me again to switch me from an observer to a soul deeply and fully engaged..and I am totally captured from this,
I am totally fascinated...

Namaste