Friday, December 30, 2011

My wishes to YOU for the coming 2012

Another year has passed. We only have one more day left. Just one day to reflect on what WE have done to make this Earth a better place. Have we had enough respect to save what we take for granted? Have we had enough courage to stop those who in front of us tried to ruin it? Don't try to turn away and say it's none of your business, don't pretend it has nothing to do with you or your future, or your children's future. We all are in the same place and it is our job to supervise it and take care of it. Now, I know that those who read this blog have already done a great job saving our planet. I know they are conscious and wise.
I have a baby girl and I take her to park every day. What I see there makes me go out of my head. I see teenagers damaging swings and slides. I also see other parents tolerating all of this. Every time. It happens everywhere. Some places may seem better but people are always the same. But I do not tolerate this, as I hope and I hope some things can change if we contribute. I talk to these teenagers and explain them they will have children too.. Where will they have to play? It works so much better than shouting or calling the police. These teenagers look at me differently. And I know that they laugh at me later together. I also know that when they are alone, they will know I am right.
So yes, we have to supervise one another. It is our job to make this planet a better place to live. Don't stay and watch while someone damages a slide or your voting system. Don't stay away when your friend is taken to prison for nothing. Don't tolerate when your goverment takes you for cattle. One single person can change a lot. I wish you that in the coming year! I wish you to have more freedom in your lungs and more respect in your head, so that your heart can beat happily!

No comments: