Sunday, February 04, 2007

Dinamarka, Denamark, Denmark, Danmark, Дания...

A tiny country somewhere in the north known for the Vikings, Hamlet and mermaid girl, it turned out to be unforgettable for me.
It was only 1 week, but what a week! Constant stress, life in the Markstrat world, loads of Danish beer, new friends, old problems, parties, fights, love and hate snow, rain, sun... There was everything, the whole life in one week.
I have never thought I could be so involved in a "game", which indeed seemed so real.
You eat and think about your competitors, you sleep and think about the business plan and a new strategy for the "Vodite" market. Despite the fact that for some it all may sound boring, we actually had fun!
Inflation? - happens!
Called "Coca-Cola" "Coma-Coma" and surprised why noone buys it - not a fatal mistake!
Advertisment will save the situation! No money for it? - ask Italo for the loan!

I want to say thank you to David for the life lessons he has taught me, Lorena - for help and inspiration, Selma and Charlene - for support and friendship, Sarah Kniel - for the opportunity to be there, Italo Trevisan and Xenia and Kennet - for faith in us and support, Keld Harbo - for the organisation, all the Germans for the their friendship and Ronan for the best speech I have ever heard.

I will never forget the time we have spent together and will never forget the main lesson Markstrat taught me: the human relationships are priceless.

No comments: