Friday, June 22, 2007

At times....

At times like this all I can think about doing is smoke, drink and see cheap people... At times like this all I could think about in the past was riding horses, listen to a hell a lot of Sinatra and rearrange things in my apartment.
By now all I am doing is listen to Sinatra restless and unsure if it was just another "lesson" or it was a part of the "destiny" plan.
When your heart is dead you cant make your body live the way it used to. 
My heart was turned into a stone. My life turned into a turmoil. What else do I need? I have reached the point everyone reaches in life - I crashed it spectacularly into pieces. And what is left is emptiness and no place to go and no one to turn to and say the last good-bye and the last I really love you.


No comments: