Thursday, March 27, 2008

Walking on thin ice



Sweet cherry lips painted in hot colour ask for passion. In a second your glimpse tells me even more than your lips do. Every now and then you bite them, you drink them, you cannot get enough of them. You cannot get enough of me anymore, leaving me helpless, making me surrender even more.

I flash back to the night full of us on the thin river ice. No matter how hard I try to forget your intoxicating smell, nothing can help me now. Nothing can be on my way of thinking about you, wanting you more and more and reading your lips every night in my dreams.

Your last call made me think over your words again and again all day, every day. I am imprisoned by the desire of wanting to hear your voice, your voice telling me about your passion.


I walk on thin ice, not looking back, but right in front of me. I search for the stars and the early morning to arrive soon.

Its a five in the morning love story, happening to us for the first time.

Its the first time we aren't afraid of breaking that thin ice under the feet. Its the first time we aren't thinking about the future of being ashore and are simply enjoying taking steps on thin and yet quite strong river ice.

Its the first time I am going crazy from my passion and desire to live.

No comments: